Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving Day 2009

Annabeth and Poppy

Spent Turkey day with the 'rents. All four kids present and accounted for. My brother and his wife Tracy were not present as they are currently in New Mexico. Marc is stationed there for now. He is presently scheduled to be deployed to Afghanistan in early 2010. When he returns, they will be transferring to South Korea for the remainder of a 2-year tour of duty. Marc will be home for Christmas, however and Tracy will be here January 2nd.



James and I. Haven't quite gotten my glow back yet...


Chris holding his baby sister Molly. They are almost exactly 15 years apart. His birthday is the 20th and they were born on the 19th. The girls were due on his birthday but luckily he doesn't have to share now!



Jess and Annabeth


Mama and Annabee! We're both Pastey White!



I call this tough but beautiful!


Annabeth smiling at mommy! Not sure where her shirt is...



Sleepy Annabee in her seat. Almost made it through dinner without a baby, but....


This one wasn't having it! What? You're gonna eat without me?


What you lookin' at, Willis? This is evil Molly...

The hat really makes the look for her, don't you think?


I didn't include any pics of my mom because for some reason she had decided to fashion her hair into a mohawk for the day. Apparently Jessica had told her she should get a mohawk haircut and this was my mom's way of being funny. Didn't think it should be broadcast over the internet just how warped my mom is. Love you mom!
This year I am thankful for all four of my children, for the safe delivery of the two newest little Hull's, for my husband who was a wonderful support during my pregnancy, and for all the babysitting my parents are going to be doing (!). I am also grateful to God that we live in a free country where we are not persecuted for our religious choices and still have the freedom to worship as we choose. I am grateful to our military personnel who keep our country free and who give their lives on a daily basis to safeguard our liberties. I thank God for every breath I breathe and for all the blessings he bestows on me and my family. Most importantly I thank Him for His saving grace, without which we would have no hope. God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment